When looking for information on Google, sometimes you will have to take a CAPTCHA test to prove you are not a robot or some kind of virus. However, sometimes these tests make many people “twisted the whole brain”, solving it repeatedly and still wrong.
Here are the “potato” CAPTCHA tests shared by netizens everywhere.
1. Select all the squares with traffic lights, I wonder if the tiny part of the other square counts.
Only a little bit, I don’t know whether to add it or not …
2. Select all squares with signs, is that correct? At first glance, I see dizziness.
3. Robots think that inbox is a parking cash register, making users answer right and wrong.
4. User puzzle here, find all squares with pedestrian crossings.
5. Select all squares containing traffic, it looks like the user has left out a box.
6. Select all the squares with road signs, the user is confused about whether to accumulate the “damn” boxes?
7. Does the rear end of the car go a little into that square?
8. Select all pictures with bicycles, do not know if they are bicycles?
9. Another “legendary” parking machine.
10. Select all squares with bridges, many people click to choose but forget that this bridge extends to the far head and there is also a support bar.
11. Choose this bike again.
12. Select all the squares that have the bus, intentionally trap the user.
13. A familiar question and that little black and black place that huts to a square also counts everyone.
14. It’s the “divine” bus again.
15. Parking machines are also very “favored”, each crime is often mistaken for the mailbox.
Have you ever met such a situation? Please comment below!
According to make tech