Butterfly pea flower has many health benefits and is flexibly processed into many delicious dishes and effective drinks that everyone loves. However, not everyone knows the unique recipes when using butterfly pea flower. In the content of this article, Toplist would like to introduce you to the youngest recipes made from butterfly pea flowers so that you can get more good suggestions from this ingredient.
Butterfly pea flower yogurt
Have you ever eaten? Butterfly pea flower yogurt yet? Sounds very strange, doesn’t it? It’s hot like this, have a cup Butterfly pea flower yogurt That’s great, it’s so simple to make.
- Cold water 1 liter
- Sugar 115 grams
- Yogurt 400 grams
- Fresh milk 100 ml
- Butterfly pea flower 10 grams
- Put 400 grams of yogurt, 100ml of fresh milk and butterfly pea flower water in a large bowl and stir well.
- Prepare a large pot, put yogurt inside the pot and then pour hot water (from 45 – 50 degrees Celsius) to cover the yogurt.
- Close the lid, then cover with a towel and also incubate for 6-8 hours.
- Pour yogurt into jars and refrigerate.