The phone is an inseparable person However, not everyone knows how to use them properly and safely. Take a look to keep the body healthy, the 7 absolute position should not place the phone offline.
1. Back pocket
While putting the phone in this position is very handy, you will have to face some problems:
– Phones have touch screens, and they don’t just respond to fingers. So, when you leave your phone here, it’s easy to make a mistake to an emergency number, and you might not even know you called. There are many numbers to an emergency number that are accidental.
– They will make you have pain in the stomach and legs.
– You can easily lose the phone or damage when sitting down.
2. Front pants pocket
Men rarely carry bags, so they often put their phones in their pockets first. This can affect men’s health. Studies have shown that electromagnetic radiation from phones affects the quality and quantity of sperm. The longer you leave your phone in your pocket, the greater the danger.
3. In the bra
In medicine, there is still no clear conclusions about whether radiation emitted from cell phones causes cancer or not. But according to some scientists, putting a phone in a bra increases the risk of breast cancer. So, it’s best not to put them there.
4. Side hip
Wearing a phone close to your thigh will hurt your hip bone. So to protect your bones, put the phone in a very thick pocket.
5. Close face to face
Do not place the phone immediately near your face skin when answering the call. Because when they are close to the face, bacteria from the screen and phone buttons will move to the skin and radiation from the phone will affect you. Ideally, place the phone at least 0.5 – 1.5cm from your face.
6. In bed or under pillow
Do not leave the phone on a bed or under a pillow because:
– While you sleep, there will be some new notifications appear, making the screen light up. This light will affect the production of melatonin. It will cause harm to your sleep and your health.
– For a long time, electromagnetic radiation will cause dizziness, headache.
– When you put the phone under the pillow while charging, the phone may explode and cause a house fire. Charging the battery will cause the phone to heat up, and when covered by a pillow, heat cannot escape, causing the pillow to heat up and burn. The best way is when charging, keep the phone away from you, away from bed and away from others.