The main storyline has now revealed more interesting details that make the viewer go from surprise to surprise.
10. Smile artificial devil fruit
Smile is the name of the artificial Devil Fruit created from Caesar Clown under the patronage of Doflamingo and Kaido. During the events of Dressrosa, they grant the possessor the ability to transform into animals like Zoan-type Devil Fruit.
Until chapter 942 of the event in Wano Quoc, the author Oda revealed the truth behind the name Smile. Only 10% of the eaters actually possess the powers from them while the other 90% will eat the bad fruit and no longer have the ability to express other emotions, only laughing whether happy or sad.
9. Sword secret organization
X Drake is revealed to join a group called Sword under the Navy. And he plays the role of “double agent” mixed into the ranks of Kaido in order to easily extract information. Through many recent chapters, X Drake’s teammates in Sword also include Koby. At the moment, X Drake wishes to shake hands with Luffy and looks like he will become an important card in this battle.
8. That Vu Hai was dissolved
The Shichibukai (Shichibukai) is a group of seven dangerous pirates who shake hands with the World Government. Despite its small benefits, Shichibukai, after a shocking event called Luffy and Law allied to defeat Doflamingo. At the second stage of the Wano arc, Shichibukai was officially disbanded and replaced with a new system – SSG according to Fujitora wishes. This system was created from Vegapunk.
7. The wanted level of the Yonko
Immediately after the dissolution of Shichibukai, One Piece re-entertained longtime fans with official wanted levels from famous names in the pirate village that were previously mysterious.
Accordingly, Blackbeard is the name with the lowest wanted rate of 2.2 billion berri. The remaining 3 names in the Yonko include Red-haired Shanks, Big Mom and Kaido, respectively, are wanted 4 billion berri, 4.3 billion berri and 4.6 billion berri. The wanted level for “The world’s strongest man” Whitebeard is 5 billion berri. Meanwhile, the name with the highest wanted level is none other than Pirate King Gol D. Roger with 5.56 billion berri.
6. Oden’s Journey
Kozuki Oden’s life and journey are flashed back in the Wano arc. According to the events of the past, Lord Oden used to be the captain serving under the “godfather” Whitebeard. After that, he was persuaded by Roger to join the wonderful journey to the last island and find Joy Boy’s One Piece treasure.
5. Laugh Tale
In the world of One Piece, the last stop on the Grand Line is the last island, also known as Laugh Tale, where Joy Boy’s treasure is stored.
Gol D. Roger along with his crew were the first to arrive here in more than 800 years and have seen One Piece with their own eyes. And according to Roger, after seeing One Piece, he gave the island the name “Laugh Tale”, because Roger and the rest of the members laughed endlessly after seeing it.
4. The match between Kaido and Oden
Kaido has always been considered invulnerable when almost there are few names that are really enough to confront these yons. But there are exceptions, and that is Kozuki Oden.
With his ability to use Ryuo in combination with swordsmanship, Oden was the first name that injured Kaido leaving behind an “X”-shaped scar. Oden could almost finish Kaido if he wasn’t distracted by Kurozumi Higurashi. If Oden had won, then the Wano nation would have been liberated long ago.
3. “Son” of Kaido
In the third episode of the Wano arc, author Oda makes another surprise for readers, that Kaido “Beast” has a son named Yamato. Yamato is revealed to be a close friend of Ace.
Many readers have predicted that this will be the next name to join the “handsome and beautiful” association like Okiku or Izo, the author Oda made a fierce hug when Yamato was actually a girl. Currently, Yamato wants to take revenge on Kaido as well as join Luffy group in order to be like Oden himself.
2. The “Onigashima” Project
This is a handshake between the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom Pirates as the two will together search for Ancient Weapons. From then on, two former members of the Rocks pirate crew will wage war on the world level.
With their separation from the rest of the world, the kingdom Wano planned to become the new capital for the entire pirates under them to replace the current Onigashima.
1. Orochi’s death
Orochi is the one chosen by Princess Sukiyaki to be the next lord during the time that Oden traveled across the ocean. In order to work on the monster, Orochi also shook hands and received protection from Kaido. Later, when Kaido’s real intention was to take over Wano for himself, Orochi expressed dissatisfaction as it broke the agreement between the two sides. So Kaido responded with a slash that cut Orochi’s head off.