The story of One Piece tells the story of a quest to find a legendary treasure named after itself One Piece and his dream of becoming a Pirate King Luffy. And for the past 20 years we have been with the boy Straw hat Experiencing so many exciting adventures. But until now do you know exactly Luffy How long have you set sail?
11) A week before Luffy On Drum Island, Ace left a message saying he was waiting Luffy at Alabasta for 10 days. The time from Drum to Alabasta is about 5 days. But when Luffy Until then, Ace was still there. Ie Ace just waited Luffy about 2 days. In short Oda gave the tape Straw hat From Drum to Alabasta takes 5 days.
They live in Nanohana and leave. After 2 nights, they arrived at Yuba, on the third day, they continued to go to Rainbase, it took 1 day continuously, and the sun had set when they arrived. They were imprisoned here by Crocodile until the next day (Crocodile started the campaign at 7 am), which was also the day when the rebellion took place in Alubana. The battle began around 3 pm the same day and ended at 4:30, when Luffy defeat Crocodile.
Later Luffy slept for 3 days. That very night the team left Alubana to the beach. And wait for Vivi until 12 o’clock the next day and then leave Alabasta.
=> Alabasta event takes 11 days.
12) They went to Jaya Island to meet Bellamy team on the first day, then went to Cricket and found out Knockup Stream took place in 3 days. That night the ice Straw hat into the forest to catch birds in the south, Bellamy came to attack Cricket to steal the golden bird. Luffy chased and defeated Bellamy in the night. Then the next morning the team set sail for the knockup stream. Just up to the day of the knockup stream to work.
=> Jaya Island event takes 4 days.
13. When they arrive at the sky island, at Upper Yard, they spend a night camping. The next day was Enel’s survival game, ending later that day. Then one more night and party and they left Skypiea.
=> Events Island heaven takes place 3 days.
14) Tape Straw hat heading to Longring Longrang in an uncertain time, so we’re taking it for 3 days. When you arrive, join the Davy Back Fight for the day. They later met Kuzan and were defeated. Must stay there for 4 more days to wait Luffy with Robin recovering.
=> The event at Longring Longrang takes place in 7 days.
15) The story describes how the boat took 3 days to get to Water 7. The first day here, ice Straw hat sightseeing and looking for a ship repairman, that night Ussop and Luffy fought, Iceberg was assassinated.
Tomorrow Luffy, shipbuilders and Franky fought. That night CP9 revealed its fate, defeated Luffy and Zoro, taking Robin and Franky to Enies Lobby. Aqua Laguna hit Water 7. At 11am the last train on the sea left the port, Sanji broke into the ship to rescue Robin but failed to converge and then went to rescue.
Enies Lobby is an island without night, we see the match here taking place during the day, but actually the time is midnight on the 2nd day since the ice Straw hat to Water 7, the battle ended on the morning of the 3rd day. The same day the Going Merry was burned.
2 days later Garp appeared here. The next 3 days, the new tape bounty will be updated. In another 2 days, the Thousand Sunny was finished and the team set sail again.
=> Water 7 event takes place about 12 days.
16) Time for Thriller Bark is about 3 days. And full 1 day later Luffy defeat Moriah (ice Straw hat to the Demon Triangle at dawn, defeat Moriah out of the mist but the sun has just regained. Kuma appears and defeats everyone shortly after Moriah is defeated. 2 days after convalescence, all went to sea again.
=> The event at Thriller Bark takes place about 6 days.
17) The story describes a few days later they went to Redline. We will assume for a week. The time they beat the Flying Fish Riders until they reach Sabaody is about a day. And the event at Sabaody takes place for a day, ending with the ice Straw hat Kuma was pushed everywhere. Everyone flew 3 days 3 nights before landing.
=> The event at Sabaody takes place about 10 days.
18) Luffy landed on Amazon Lily Island and got involved in an arena fight with the Boa sisters. That night during the party Luffy knowing that Ace is going to be executed in 6 days, he needs Impeldown. That night they set sail immediately.
=> Events at Amazon Lily take place in 1 day.
19) It takes 4 and a half days to reach Impel Down, and Luffy stuck here for about 30 hours. After that, he managed to escape and took nearly 1 more day to head to Marineford.
=> The Impel Down event takes place over 5 days.
20. The Marineford holy battle takes place at noon. The beard dies when the sun is still standing (about 3 pm). After that was the slaying of the Whitebeard army.
=> Battle of Marineford takes place in 1 day.
21) Three weeks have passed since the end of the battle. Luffy reappear at Marineford to ring the Ox bell. Then a few days later to practice.
=> Luffy Return to Marineford and enter the timeskip phase after 3 weeks.
22) Luffy temporarily disbanded for practice for 2 years.
=> Timeskip 2 years.
23) Ice Straw hat reunite within a week at Sabaody and go straight to Fishman Island. The whole event on Fishman Island took place just a few hours as described. Later that day Robin talked to Neptune about Poseidon, and Jinbei told Luffy Listen to the battle between Akainu and Kuzan in unmatched beauty. The next day they entered the New World
=> The event at Sabaody to Fishman Island takes place about 10 days.
24) It takes a few days (let’s say 3 days) to Punk Hazard. The event at Punk Hazard has also been described as taking place only a few hours. Less than 1 day until taking down Ceasar. The group then stayed at Punk Hazard for nearly 1 day eating and drinking before coming to Dressrosa. The event at Dressrosa takes place within 4 days, including defeating Doflamingo on the first day and 3 days of rest. They then left Dressrosa to Zou.
=> Punk Hazard and Dressrosa events take place 9 days.
They stayed in Totto Land. It took a day to go from Cocoa Island to Whole Cake Island, they were on Whole Cake Island for two and a half days, and it took half a day to go from Whole Cake Island to outside Totto Land. A full moon cycle has occurred since they were at Zou and the fourth day they were at Totto Land. That is, From Zou to the fourth day, Totto Land is about 15 days. It is then that they escape Bigmom and proceed to Wano.
=> The Zou + Whole Cake Reveal takes about 22 days.
26) Wano is happening but it will certainly not be long, only a few weeks.
If the accuracy of the time predictions that Oda gave us in the story is from now on Luffy set sail until timeskip started only about 3-4 months have passed. But subtracting extra time spent on the sea, activities and scenes that are not included in the story are very stressful Luffy only went out for about 6 months until the timeskip. After 2 years then the journey of Luffy by the time Whole Cake is over a month.
So the total time it takes to set sail Luffy by the end of the Whole Cake event will be around 2 years and 7 months. And the accuracy of the author’s data is about 2 years and 5 months.
If you still think Luffy Has been sailing for more than 3 years, you can watch SBS update your age Luffy before and after sailing. Oda said before the timeskip Luffy 17 years old, after 2 years, 19 years old. Prove that the time to set sail until the start of training is less than 1 year.
Follow: One Piece FC