One Piece is the set manga famous Japanese author Eiichiro Oda, serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, first published in edition 34 on July 19, 1997. The series has been published for over 20 years. This year, many viewers around the world loved it and adapted it into an anime of the same name that aired on television.
The story of One Piece tells the story of a quest to find a legendary treasure named after itself One Piece and dreams become Pirate King of the boy Luffy. And over the past 20 years we have spent the whole adventure with the Straw Hat boy. But until now do you know exactly Luffy How long have you set sail?
Let’s find out together today.
1) From Luffy set sail until the time of Coby’s unspecified description. But the amount of food we saw on the boat is not enough Luffy Use for 3 days. We have been traveling up a whole week since Luffy set sail until you meet Coby.
=>Luffy 1 week out to meet Coby.
2) After meeting Coby Luffy started to meet with Alvida, this time around not much, slapping his mouth was good so he just said a few sentences to each other. So the stressful event only lasted one to two hours. And when Alvida was defeated, the ship sailed straight to Morgan’s naval base that day.
After saving Zoro, the Straw Hats collapsed due to starvation, so they went to eat, as the Marines came to the restaurant to look for them. Luffy with Zoro right after that so there’s no skip to the next day, they leave for the day. The time to leave the naval base at that time was probably midday or early afternoon.
=> Alvida event with Morgan happened in 1 day.
3) Luffy with Zoro going straight to the boat without bringing food. Both of them have just finished eating at the restaurant, so they won’t be hungry immediately after a few hours. But moving to the next scene, both of them were starving, so more or less, they waited for 1 or 2 days.
Later Luffy jumped and caught the bird and it was stolen away. Zoro chases after him and meets Buggy’s juniors, making them lead the way. At this time Luffy met Nami. After a few sentences of negotiation, Nami cheated Luffy Give Buggy to pretend to join the crew. While they were partying, Nami rebelled against Buggy.
After Zoro came to save both of them and was beaten, they had to return to town for Zoro to recover. But the Mohji came to find them and then fought Luffy. Zoro regains consciousness and follows Luffy to Buggy. After the fight, the whole group was chased by the villagers, so they had to rush out to sea.
=> From Morgan to Buggy about 3 days.
4) After they set sail, they stopped by Gaimon and resupply food, so their time at sea was undetermined. But let’s say it’s about 3 days.
=> Stay on the sea for 3 days.
5) All went to Usopp’s Syrup village, met Kaya, and discovered Kuro’s plot on the same day. The event of defeating Kuro took place early the next morning and ended before 7 am. They set sail on the same day. The Going Merry boat was pre-built, not when Kaya asked it to begin.
=> Syrup village event takes place in 2 days.
6) Along the way, they draw a pirate flag and then put it up for a while, then meet Yosaku and Johnny. Knowing information about the restaurant on the beach, the crowd began to head there.
Transferring to the baratie restaurant, the crowd just woke up. So at least one day has passed. But the time at sea is unknown so we give up 3 days. Later Luffy Missing Baratie, she was arrested and served on the train. After two days, Don Kreig arrived. They defeated Don during the day.
Later Luffy I don’t know how long I sleep, but certainly not too much time because they arrived in Arlong Park after just a few hours from Zoro. There is a description at Luffy and Sanji going out to sea is a sunny day. So more or less, it was another day.
=> From Usopp village until leaving Baratie is about 6 days.
7) Although Zoro and Usopp’s team arrived in Arlong Park the day before, their boat was Luffy with Sanji the sea cow pulled away very quickly, so he came shortly after Zoro. Time Luffy with Sanji to Arlong Park probably at noon. That afternoon Luffy defeat Arlong. That night, the whole village had a party for 2 days. And on the morning of the 3rd day again went to sea.
=> Arlong event takes place nearly 4 days.
8) After defeating Arlong, the following day the naval base issued a wanted notice Luffy. When the group Luffy Upon receiving the wanted update, we were all very close to Lougetown. Everything here is pretty quick. They went to the island to shop and were chased by Smoker to the beach, so the event took place during the day.
Lougetown was next to Inverse Island Mountain, so they entered the Grandline immediately after. Right at the foot of the Island of Inverse, they meet the Laboon whale with Crocus. Meet Vivi. Only a few hours after the boat was repaired, they resumed their journey to Whiskey Island.
=> From LougeTown to goodbye Laboon takes place in 1 day.
9) Upon reaching Whiskey, the sun set, and Zoro fought 100 pirate hunters that night. Then he left and met Robin right at sea, arriving the Little Garden the next morning.
=> Whiskey event takes place about 1 day.
10) At Little Garden, the Straw Hats defeated Mr. 3 that day and hurried to Alabasta. But then he had to change his route to Drum to find a doctor. Nami had an illness that was unbearable for more than 5 days, and upon seeing Kureha said that Nami would die in 2 days. That is, the time from Little Garden to Drum Island to meet Kureha takes place within 3 days. Then they defeated Wapol and left that night.
=> Drum Island event takes place in 3 days.
According to: One Piece FC