Gemstones are high-end items but are increasingly popular with gamers, though they do not load or rarely load cards. Gamer Arena of valor just need to spend VND 100,000 to play the Mission Book every month, then get at least 1 Gemstone every 2 months (the time of Fortune is limited to 150 points). Although the limit later increased to 250 points, players’ time to plow Gems is not too hard because they have many ways to receive spin tickets. However, the number of items they can exchange with gems is not much.
Gemstones are high class items but increasingly popular.
For example, the general reward they may have owned when playing the Mission Book (Yena, Hayate, Omen …), while the skin list is too modest and expensive (Beach Party Violet requires up to 2 Stones ). Therefore, allowing gamers to use Gemstones and then change champions, skins permanently in the indirect form is what the NPHs Arena of valor have been and are being implemented to meet their consumer needs.
Garena Thailand has allowed gamers to exchange Gemstones for champions, an “indirect” skin type.
At the last Valentine Event, Thailand Garena allowed gamers to exchange Gems for Rose (temporarily called the Badge), and then use it to exchange generals and skins permanently. Previously, at the Event of Tet, Garena Vietnam and Taiwan also implemented the same method but it was using Gems to turn high-end Treasure turns, from which gamers accumulated Gold Coins and changed generals and skins permanently. It is expected that on March 8, the Event will allow the gemstone spending community to be deployed. Players will receive a new type of ingame called Diamond, accumulating Diamonds to a certain landmark can be redeemed.
Players will receive a new ingame currency, similar to Gold Coins.
Here are a few options for Diamond accumulation, including those related to the use of Gemstones:
1. Purchase Direct Diamond: Gamers will use Quan Huy directly to buy a certain amount of Diamonds but have a limited purchase. (Starting from February 27, purchase price from 45 – 65 Quan Huy)
2. Receive Diamonds with a random number of Chests: This chest is priced at 21 Quan Huy, limited to buy 30 Chests. The number of Diamonds dropped is completely random, from 5 to 500.
3. Receive Diamonds from the Treasure Wheel: Treasure Wheel will change the whole structure and the way to spin similar to the Golden Pig Event during the New Year. In particular, Diamond will play the role of Gold Coin – a reward randomly dropped from the spin. The cost of shooting is also higher. Gamers can use Gemstones to exchange high-end spin tickets for the new Treasure spin. Time to open the Diamonds will be 1/3 next.
4. Receive Diamonds from the 12-box spin: Just like the Treasure wheel, the 12-box spin also adds Diamonds to many bonuses next to the champion, permanent skin.
5. Receive Diamonds from the Event loaded promotion.
6. Get Diamonds from drawing S rank amulets
Above is some information about the Event using the currency named Diamond’s Arena of valor in the coming Event 8/3.