“Anime is love, anime is life” is definitely the principle that many passionate fans have in mind. For them, there are small things that are not easy to explain to others such as the following.
1 No one fully understands your desire to come to Japan one day.
2. You know a small part of Japanese and your dream is to learn Japanese to watch anime without subtitles.
3. You just want to shake your head in frustration when you hear someone say that anime is only for kids.
4. You understand the meaning of many terms such as Yandere, chibi, loli, kawaii, Newtype…
5. You don’t consider people who only watch some of the most popular anime like Naruto, Bleach, and Dragon Ball Z as “true fans”.
6. If the opportunity arises, you will enthusiastically transform any ordinary person into a true fan.
7. You are curious to learn about the actors who voice your favorite character.
8. When someone interrupted you while watching anime, you unleashed a “fury”.
9. Your favorite music list is all anime songs and sometimes the computer wallpaper, the phone is also the anime character.
10. You feel lost when your # 1 anime series ends.
11. You get confused when someone asks you which anime you like best, because you like all of them.
12. You are always a different person in a group and you feel proud of it.
13. You randomly say Japanese sentences to your best friends, because you know them sooner or later you must understand what it is.
14. When you connect in a special way with someone you are also passionate about.
15. You know that no matter how old you are, you won’t stop loving anime.