Accordingly, the Hanoi Department of Justice recently announced 13 sanctioning points for acts affecting the prevention of Covid-19 epidemic at this time, specifically as follows:
1. Those who do not wear masks in public places are subject to a maximum fine of VND 300,000.
2. Those who dispose of used masks not at the prescribed places in public places shall be subject to a fine of up to VND 5 million; Throw away sidewalks, the street fined up to 7 million.
3. A person who conceals his or her disease status or that of another person who is infected Covid-19 fined up to 2 million.
4. Failing to comply with decisions on application of measures to suspend the operation of public catering establishments that threaten to spread epidemics in epidemic areas, a fine of up to VND 10 million shall be imposed on fishes multiply; VND 20 million for the organization.
5. Those who fail to comply with decisions on the application of measures to restrict crowds or suspend business and service activities in public places for the prevention and control of Covid-19 epidemics shall be subject to a maximum fine of up to 10 million. copper for individuals; VND 20 million for the organization.
6. Persons who fail to comply with decisions on medical examination, supervision and handling before leaving or leaving epidemic zones shall be fined up to VND 20 million.
7. Persons fleeing from isolation places, failing to comply with regulations on isolation; refuse, evade the application of quarantine and isolation measures to prevent and fight epidemics Covid-19 can be administratively fined up to 10 million or handled under Article 240 of the Penal Code in case of transmitting epidemics to others.
8. Acts of escaping from isolation places, failing to comply with regulations on isolation; Refusing or evading the application of quarantine or coercion measures which cause a loss of VND 100 million or more due to the arising of Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control expenses shall be handled according to Article 295 of the Penal Code .
9. Those who make incomplete or fraudulent medical declarations and cause the transmission of Covid-19 epidemics to others shall be handled according to Article 240 of the Penal Code.
10. Those who post on fake computer networks or telecommunications networks untrue information or misrepresent information on the situation of Covid-19 epidemic may be fined up to 15 million VND or handled. according to Article 288 of the Criminal Code.