Recently, many fans of the boss Nguyen Van Dui were happy to hear about the famous dog visiting Saigon. Dui has his own house in District 2, and will stay to interact with fans, visit the city until 10/5.
On the evening of 4/5, Dui “le” suddenly appeared on Nguyen Hue walking street, recognized by countless people and gathered to play with Dui. The owner of the great gray boss has livestreamed on the fanpage, attracting nearly 70k views at the same time, proving the unbelievable hotness of Dui.
Dipper “ngáo” is in Saigon everyone!
From adults to children, they are fascinated when they first meet Dui in real life, touch Dui’s fur and hold the boss in his arms. Only those who love pets will understand the happiness of the “crazy fan” association Nguyen Van Dui when meeting the idol in person. Even many people who are at home are rushing to the pedestrian street to meet Dui, enough to see how the people love this cross-eyed dog.
Dui’s owner is quite friendly, the short-legged boss is also strange when he first comes to Saigon.
However, besides the compliments for Dui on the livestream, the majority of netizens proved quite upset. The reason is because the crowd surrounding Dui constantly grabbed and touched the small dog, held each other to hold Dui to take photos, rhyming all sorts of times that made him seem tired. Many network members have voiced right on the livestream:
– If you love Dui, then let him sit in one place and take turns taking pictures instead of holding each other in succession, I see how tired I am.
– Poor boss, let her go home, it was already hot and still forced Dui to take photos with many people, suffocating and dying.
– Thinking that the owner of Dui should hold a private fanclub meeting, do not make him go to public places for everyone to gather like that, so sad, Dui’s face looks tired.
– All the flash light flashed on them, It’s so scary!
– Oh, she’s dumb already, let her go home, huhu. Dare to go by plane all the way.
Series of outrageous comments of netizens right on the livestream when witnessing the scene of idols being surrounded by the demanding crowd to get tired.
When he was first released from the cage, Dui was quite alert and active, but after being taken by a fan to take a picture with him, the little dog seemed quite scared. Netizens are worried, even some are harshly criticizing Daddy’s owner, saying that Dui’s popularity should not be used to sentence such a view.
Although knowing that everyone loves Dui, who wants to show his affection to the most famous boss of Viet Nam’s current society, Dui still likes to run and dance more freely than being hugged and photographed by hundreds of people alternately. If this occasion meets Dui, fans please give Dua sausage and take a gentle photo!