After a terrible nerf due to the hegemony of the Blender squad with Nocturne the Swordmaster was so bad, Riot finally returned the strength to the squad. Assassin by increasing critical damage and providing the ability to remove 100% Armor when there is enough (4) Sand.
Previously there were a number of Assassin squads that gained certain powers such as Lightning / Assassin, Forest / Sand / Assassin and Nocturne Sword / Assassin but were all killed. Until version 10.2, the true killer squads have a chance to return to the meta.
Assassins are quite strong buff in version 10.2 and promise to dominate the meta
Version Arena Of Truth 10.2 has docked on foreign servers for a few days, but at Vietnam servers has not been updated. So, master a number of assassin squads to be able to win with this terrifyingly stacked lineup.
1, Assassin / Sand / Summon
This is an extremely easy to play lineup when the map appears O Elemental Land. With Qiyana the same champion will provide an extremely strong random armor, especially in the early game.
The squad will roll strong at level 7 until the squad is quite complete with 2-star main generals like Qiyana, Kha’zix, Malphite. And then aim at level 8 to add Zed and Yorick to make the squad stronger with (3) Summon.
2, Assassin / Summon
(6) Summon / Assassin has existed for a long time and it is also very difficult to play when Zed is the most important general to complete the team and it is very difficult to find. However, when the team finishes at level 8 with the equipment that makes Zed extremely “tickled” like Angel Armor, Redemption Chain, Blood Armor, … the squad will be extremely strong.
3, Assassin / Sand
This is the team that is considered the most perfect meta 10.2 with extremely scary damage. This is quite similar to the first squad but is a much more upgraded version with only the Youmuu Sword Ghost.
(6) Assassins with extremely large critical damage can vaporize the entire squad in a moment when this damage has missed 100% of the opponent’s Armor.
4, (6) Assassins
If you still want to take advantage of the (6) Killer power without Ma Youmuu’s Sword, this is not a bad choice. With so much damage, the squad (6) Assassins do not need too many tanks.
However, with only 2 seconds of immortality of Rek’s and Nocturne, it is very effective in buying time for the Assassins to neutralize all the main source of damage coming from the enemy’s backline.
• The Gauntlet and Infinity Sword are indispensable in the Assassin squad, so in the first round of shopping, aim for the Gauntlet.
• For (6) Assassins should be equipped with Storm Zeke Capacitors to strengthen the squad.
• Kha’zix, Qiyana, Zed are the 3 most powerful Assassins so focus on equipping these 3 generals.
Meta is currently dominated by the “one-man army” with the protection and provide the power “teeth” of the Moon, the Assassin is extremely excellent choice.