As the aviation industry continues to grow, it is not only technology that is being introduced into aircraft, but also beautiful “appearance” designs designed to carry different messages.
As planes land in different countries around the globe, “suits” show not only the companies that operate them, but also act as ambassadors for their countries – showing images of photos of customs and practices with attractive tones. Here we will look at 16 designs of the aircraft’s appearance that has fallen in love with passengers around the world.
16. Nok Air: This low-cost Thai airline paints birds on its plane with a special beak, along with a funny symbol on the tail.
15. British Airways: a refreshing feature of the British flag color is covered on the tail, along with the blue color of the engine of the aircraft.
14. Malaysia Airlines: A harmonious combination between white and two-tone blue shows a beautiful peace.
13. Etihad: Over the past decade, Etihad has become one of the leading aviation companies with the Persian Gulf trio. This Abu Dhabi-based airline wears a layer of sand colored shirt with multicolored cubes representing the desert sand blocks.
12: China Southern Airlines: This Guangzhou airline has a sophisticated design with blue tones like bird wings adorned with a red kapok flower logo.
11: Virgin Atlantic Airways: Like other Virgin Group affiliates, Virgin Atlantic carries with it the famous logo of Richard Branson. Although it has been around for a long time, this classic design still looks as fresh as the first day it took off.
10: La Compagnie: The famous Parisian airline, “Bring Luxury to Affordable Customers”, uses blue and black to emphasize style, even at the lowest price.
9: Swiss International Airlines: The tail of the aircraft decorated with the flag of the country is enough to affirm the simplicity of design art.
8: Fiji Airways: Used to be Air Pacific, Fiji’s national airline shows respect for its customs and cultural design.
7: All Nippon Airways: When Star Wars films were released worldwide, the airline also “borrowed” some looks from the characters in the film such as R2-D2 or BB-8.
6. Air Seychelles: The national airline for a coastal country of Africa uses white tans as the centerpiece of a range of eye-catching tropical tones.
5: Kulula: South Africa’s low-cost carrier has a long history with many eye-catching “outfits”, but the aircraft with the “Flying 101” design is perhaps the most striking example.
4: Air New Zealand: White and black with the image of silver ferns is the main theme, with the Maori Koru logo on the tail of the aircraft. Even for the plane for the rugby team, they covered the whole with a strong black.
Or a plane with the theme of The Hobbit to promote this series.
Nicknamed “Middle Earth’s Official Airline”, the evil Smaug dragon is painted on the flanks of several other aircraft.
3: Hawaiian Airlines: It’s been more than 40 years since its inception, “The Flower of the Sky” Pualani is still one of the most beautiful and distinctive features of the aviation industry.
2: Icelandair: Based on the country’s natural beauty, this airline has “painted” an entire sky with Aurora Borealis aurora from beginning to end. To commemorate the 80th anniversary of its establishment, Icelandair also “painted” another 757 with the Vatnajokull iceberg in southern Iceland.
1: WestJet: The winner is none other than WestJet, with a range of designs from Disney mice to Frozen for airlines from Canada.