These small and seemingly pointless details in your favorite cartoon shows actually have a different understanding. No one may have noticed or understood it as a child, but when you look back as an adult, you will inevitably come up with “blushing” thoughts.
Adults often have a deeper and more implied way of understanding than children. Because animation is also made by adults, there are details and jokes in which only adults will understand it. Of course, these details are not meant to “destroy” the young soul, but instead are cleverly inserted so that only we can understand them.
You may have missed out on so many details, and now, try to find out what these hidden jokes are!
1. In the Hut Saw Raw cartoon, this scene in Rocko’s Modern Life was cut. Rocko is picking strawberries in the forest, but accidentally “picking” on something other than strawberries.
2. This scene appears in the adaptation of The Cat in the Hat, when the main character standing in the garden holds a rake and says “You dirty hoe”. In the right context, the character is just talking about his gardening rake, but from an adult’s perspective, it means something completely different.
3. If you look closely at the dishes on the table, you can immediately recognize that it is … pig’s butt.
4. When Spongebob praised Patrick: “Your genius is showing”, Patrick immediately covered himself and said “Where?” Obviously, the word “genius” seems to have a different meaning.
5. Helga’s mother in the movie Hey Arnold always seems dull, sleepy when she drinks her favorite juice. But this detail cannot deceive the eyes of an adult. The juice cannot be dazed, it is only wine.
6. In Toy Story, many people are still obsessed with the mutant toys in the home of a bad boy. These toys have been modified and become something more creepy. Special attention is a toy fishing rod with doll legs.
Immediately, people realized this was a “dark” pun, because the word “hooker” (hooker), had a completely different meaning.
7. In an episode of the animated series Dexter’s Laboratory, Dexter pays a neighbor to search for clues. When the neighbor woman bent down to get something, “Dad’s trophy” was seen on the back of her leggings. From a child’s perspective, he certainly wouldn’t be able to understand what this dark joke meant.
8. Spongebob is a cartoon full of daring jokes. In one episode, Spongebob is sitting watching TV extremely intently. When Gary suddenly came in, Spongebob immediately changed the TV channel. This reaction made people wonder, was he watching something that could not be viewed by others?
Another detail that makes people “blush” in Spongebob:
9. Incidentally or intentionally, Cars 2 has a “childhood chisel” detail. The cars organize a big party, but if you notice, we will see the banquet table full of lemons, making many people think of “Lemon Party”. If you don’t know what this is, don’t google images with this term.
10. In the cartoon, Hercules mentioned the play about Oedipus in a flustered manner. Oedipus is actually a tragic hero in Greek mythology, who killed his father and married his mother.
Readers can discuss, discuss more about the film and other horror works at HERE.